Monique Lhuillier FW 2011- Details
theme 09; wanderluster by mrsmilicevic
If you’re having trouble getting the colors right: go to the HTML, copy all color meta tags (the ones who look like this: ), remove all of them, update preview. paste the tags back, update preview and save.
like or reblog if you’re using, thank you and enjoy!
edit however you want but don’t remove credit.
Designed to look good in every device, Dublin and its look are perfect for blogger! We simply got your back.
This theme is 100% customizable!
Your pictures can be squared one or not, they will be cropped and you can even adjust its position (check the how to use)
XXXV - Voyager (Minimal Blogging #1)
As I mentioned before, I’ve been trying to do something different by working on some minimal style themes. I’ve got five of them already coded so I’m turning it into a series. I tried to keep all the normal customize options but colours are more limited. Please tell me what you think - too simple, too much going on, too complex?
Please save and refresh the customize page before making any customizations/change. Feel free to customize however much you want, the more the better, but leave credits intact. It would also be great if you could ‘like’ this post if using the theme. Please use Disqus to report any problems or errors (not customization questions) as you can comment as a guest.
- Two sidebars; one fixed, one scrolling.
- Various widgets for text, links and updates.
- Allows up to 24 custom links. Page links disabled.
- An updates box widget which highlights important text.
- Option to add a sidebar image which will be automatically resized to 210px (width).
- Bottom left corner background image option available.
- Limited colour choices.
- Choose between 400px or 500px posts. Make sure only one is toggled or the layout will look messed up.
- Like and Reblog buttons visible at bottom of posts.
- All post types supported.